- Java is an object-oriented programing language . It also provide a virtual machine platform which lets you create executable programs that run on virtually every device. Java promises, “Write Once, Run Anywhere”. Java is an open-source, multi-platform network-centric, object-oriented programming language. It is one of the most popular programming languages. It is also can be used as a platform for computing as well, and was first launched in 1995 by Sun Microsystem in 1995. Later, it was acquired from Oracle Corporation.
|2. Java is an object-oriented programming language.||It is an object-oriented scripting language.|
|3.It needs a lot of memory||It needs less amount of memory|
|6. Java is a Standalone language.||It is a web page, and is integrated with it’s HTML web page’s HTML.|
|7. Data types must be declared.||Data types not declared.|
|9. Static Language||Dynamic Language|
|10. Java program should be built prior to execution.||It must be integrated into the HTML application to enable the execution.|
|14. It is among the more complex languages to learn.||It is one of the easiest languages to master.|
|17. Java applications run in any virtual machine(JVM) or browser.||It’s code run only in browser, but now days it can run on server via Node.js.|
Some crucial differences are
Features of Java
- This is a multithreaded programming language with memory management software that is automatic.
- Create code once and execute it on virtually every computer platform.
- It is intended for the development of applications that are object-oriented.
- Facilitates distributed computing through its network-centric
- It’s a cross-platform, cross-platform language
- Strong Testing Workflow
- It’s extensively used for server-side as well as client-side
- It’s simple to master and start programming using
Benefit (Advantage) of Java
• Library search is easy and simple.
• It’s a multi-threaded system which allows you to complete several tasks simultaneously within a program.
• An abundance of developers with experience is available.
• It lets you create common programs and reuseable code.
• Great performance
• An enormous array of libraries that are 3rd party
• A detailed documentation is available.
• Instant feedback to visitors.
• Interfaces, classes and modules.
• It lets you create interfaces that respond when users hover with their mouse
• It’s an open-source project that has Microsoft’s support